Myofascial Release Therapy
ABOUT Myofascial Release Therapy
Myofascial Release Therapy in Downey or El Monte utilizes negative pressure, rather than tissue compression, for superior results in a wide array of bodywork techniques.
- By creating suction and negative pressure, Myofascial Release Therapy lifts connective tissue, releases, rigid tissue and loosens adhesions.
- Myofascial Release Therapy pulls stagnation, waste, and toxins to the skin level where it can be easily flushed out by the lymphatic and circulatory system.
- Myofascial Release Therapy techniques bring blood flow and nutrition to stagnant areas. The pulling actions engages the parasympathetic nervous system, thus allowing deep relaxation throughout the entire body.
BENEFITS OF Myofascial Release Therapy
- Improve blood flow
- Improve immunity by increasing lymphatic output
- Reduce inflammation
- Calm the nervous system
- Stretch muscles and connective tissue
- Loosen restrictions and adhesions in the tissue
- Provide relaxation
- Optimize athletic performance
- Improve overall well-being
If you have questions about how our team at Reform Chiropractic can help you, please schedule a consultation today.